1. The promoter is YourCentre Pty Ltd (ABN 86 166 657 290) on behalf of Churchill Centre. YourCentre’s registered office is at Level 2 Aston House, 15 Leigh Street, Adelaide SA 5000.
2. Employees of YourCentre, Flight Centre Travel Group Ltd., Leedwell and Axiom Properties Ltd., their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or the establishment of the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Entry is open to South Australian residents only.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://eepurl.com/XkYyT.
6. The promotion commences on 1 July 2014 and closes 5pm ACST on 31 July 2014. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. The Promoter will not accept liability for any email communication to or from any entrant that is misdirected, lost or not received.
8. Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by the Promoter.
9. The first entry drawn will win:
A holiday voucher from Flight Centre Churchill Centre valued at $2000.
Total prize value is $2000.
10. The draw will be conducted on 12 August 2014 at 12 noon at
Level 2, Aston House
15 Leigh Street
Adelaide SA 5000
11. The winner will be notified by phone and email.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
13. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
14. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
15. The Promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
16. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material, including by not limited to the Churchill Centre website, e-newsletter, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The Promoter will not accept any liability for any technical issues that may cause damage to any computer related to or used in connection with the Churchill Centre newsletter.
21. Churchill Centre may collect personal information from entrants for the purpose of facilitating the Churchill Centre database.
22. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.